Hi all. This is the 1st time I've been able to get on and post since the 1st.
Everytime I would click on the Login link...my browser window would close...and I would get a Microsoft Error Report starting like this...
xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"
EXE NAME="iexplore.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY"
MATCHING_FILE NAME="ExtExport.exe" SIZE="144384" CHECKSUM="0xE4CFFC5E" BIN_FILE_VERSION="8.0.6001.18702" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="8.0.6001.18702" PRODUCT_VERSION="8.00.6001.18702" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Internet Explorer
I did a 'Net search on Google and found nothing.
Then I tried Yahoo...and found out that the "GRABMI_" was part of a Software Compatibilty package by Microsoft.
Here's a link to their article...
I then checked my computer...and found I didn't have it.
I then remembered that there was a compatibilty button on the browser toolbar for IE8 (see below)...
So once I clicked on it...I'm now able to Login and post.
This is the VERY 1st time since IE8 came out that I have had to use this feature.