My name is Chris. I live in Bay City, MI. I spend close to 100 days per year fishing. I live very close to Saginaw Bay and the Saginaw River. I also fish the Tittabawassee River regularly. I have a 15-foot Sylvan with a 25-horse outboard. Including myself I can take up to 3 people out on the boat at a time. I can’t make long runs on the bay but I can fish close to shore safely. I am a second grade teacher so children are welcome to come. I am willing to trade the following fishing opportunities for fishing or hunting trips anywhere:
· May-August Walleye Fishing on Saginaw Bay and in the rivers
· April – September Sunfish/Bluegill fishing
· June – August Largemouth Bass and Northern Pike Fishing on Fletchers Floodwaters.
· June-August Splake and Smallmouth bass fishing.
· September – November Salmon fishing in various rivers November whitefish fishing