The latest update on PERRY and POMONA. = Given today in reverse order.
POMONA was at 10.55 ft. high on 6/19/10. Today, 6/20... it is down to 10.46 ft. high and water is now being released at 449 CFS.
I highly suspect that the Maris Des Cygnes River // which Pomona releases water into through 110 Mile Creek, // is now safely in its banks enough to start releasing water carefully, and I expect the CFS to increase back up to 2000, [or even 2500] very shortly.
The fish should re-adjust [I hope] better to this new release of water than last time in May, and many more will be caught. = Esp. in the early morning and evening hrs.
If so, then for at least the next 2 weeks, // as "The Thing" of The Fantastic Four would say "IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME"
PERRY is still in holding stage [and will be for a while too] is currently 8.10 ft. high and raising, and only releasing low flow of 25 CFS.
It also received rain out there yesterday and this morning all around it [esp. above it] and currently lake inflow CFS is 3,725 per second.
I highly suspect PERRY will have to hold water back a very long time before getting to release much at all, as the Missouri River is currently on the rise, flooding and out of its banks in many places. At least one levee has broken causing flooding upriver from KC, MO. And many areas in Southern Nebraska, and Northern Mo. [which will drain into either the MO. River or PERRY,] have been hit hard by rain the last several days.
The Kansas River [KAW] which PERRY releases into down the Delaware River, // also is very high and contributing to the MO. Rivers flooding problems, and it too, continues to receive run-off from recent rains in its drainage basin causing it to raise as well.
The Sat. evening local News long range Weather forecasts show rain possibilities in KS. and MO. every other day for the upcoming week.
It could be close to another good  weeks [or more] before it is safe to release any water at all out of PERRY.
PERRY can and does have the capability to release a good 5000 CFS [or more] when it has to. I've seen it happen and fished in it before.
Thus reducing the lake water level in a much shorter period of time.This may happen in this case, depending in the near future what flooding problems are going on with the Kansas and Missouri Rivers.
PERRY may start out at 5000 CFS [or more] for a while, when it finally can turn loose water, and eventually reduce it back to 3500 CFS.
Pomona in the meantime, should continue releasing water even with more rain, as long as the Maris Des Cygnes River stays safely within its banks, and Pomona's release water won't contribute to any [or create] additional flooding down river.
Any heavy rains down river though on soaked grounds already, the run-off will have to be considered and Pomona may be forced to reduce CFS, or shut down again.
The way things look now for me, I will be fishing below POMONA
up until time to go to the NAFC open member meet at La Crosse, WI. [7/14-18/] then return home in time to fish below PERRY.... which may have just started to, or only been releasing water for a short time.
Nice to get the best of two quality places to fish [with a fishing vacation out of state thrown in between]